We planted 100,000 sunflowers to help celebrate our 100th Anniversary. U-pick and photo opportunities will be offered for a limited time only in mid-late June. The harvest for sunflowers is only about 10-14 days long, so please stay tuned for exact dates on our Facebook page so you don't miss out!
Limited time only
Stay tuned to our Facebook Page for daily updates.
The patch is subject to change based on weather conditions and crop care.
How It Works
Important details. Please read fully.
- When you arrive, please park in the grass parking lot designated for U-Pick customers.
- Next, find a Fifer staff person inside our Country Store for daily picking instructions on weekdays.
On Saturdays, there may be an attendant in the patch.
We are closed Sundays.
- IMPORTANT! You must bring your own cutting shears for harvesting the sunflowers. The stems are thick, so shears are recommended. You cannot break the stems off with your hands.
- Cut the beautiful sunflowers, get them in a bucket of water, take them home quickly & enjoy!
Bring your own bucket! We will provide fresh water for your buckets. It’s important that you get your sunflowers home quickly to place in a vase or source of water to keep them fresh. You must change the water daily for freshness.
Please do not walk outside the sunflower field area. This is a working farm with equipment such as tractors, trucks and forklifts in operation. Please pay attention to the ‘do not enter’ signage for your safety and ours.
5 for $10
12 for $20
Please note: Immediate family members can share the flowers.
$5 from every sunflower dozen sold will go to
- Photographers are welcome, but must purchase flowers to enter the sunflower field.
- No props of any kind are permitted.
- After hours photo shoots are not permitted. Our sunflower patch is open from 9am-6pm during our Country Store hours.
- Any photographer clients must also purchase flowers to enter the sunflower field.
A Great Photo Opportunity 🌻
The Country Store is stocked with summer fruits and veggies, strawberries, fresh apple cider, apple butter, local honey, apple cider doughnuts, fresh baked pies, unique specialty foods & summer decor items.
Important Notes & Tips
Wear Comfortable Shoes
Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended on the farm.
Most Areas Are Stroller Friendly, However...
Most areas are stroller friendly. We are a working farm with some unpaved, uneven walking surfaces.
Restrooms Are Available
Restrooms are available for customer use.
Sunscreen Is Recommended
Sunscreen is recommended. The sun can be sneaky, even during cloudy days.
Children Under 12
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Fifer’s is a non-smoking campus. This includes e-cigarettes. Thank you.
We love pets, however…unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health Department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.
***Please be aware that participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.***
Other U-Pick Experiences
There’s fun for all ages! Enjoy the most of what the seasons have to offer.
U-Pick Strawberries is now closed. Will reopen May 2020.
U-Pick Blueberries is NOW OPEN daily, weather and crop permitting.
U-pick peaches is a limited time only event on Saturday, Aug 10, 2019.
We will re-open u-pick Apples in the Fall. We are looking forward to a great harvest.