Groups & Field Trips
(15+ paying guests)
Ages 2 & Older – $9 per person*
*1 teacher or chaperone free per 5 paid students. Additional adults or siblings are additional.
Corn Maze Fun Park
Entry all day (see list of activities below)
Narrated tractor and wagon ride around the farm (stop in the orchard and pick one apple each)
Free jack-be-little pumpkin for each person (fits in the palm of your hand)
Available Picnic Area
Available picnic area (bring your own lunch)
Mondays-Fridays from September 24 – October 31
Fun & Educational Activities
- Navigating the 6 acre corn maze and discovering the hidden stations inside. Play our Superheroes game inside the maze. Great team building exercise!
- Farm tour via tractor and wagon around our active family farm. Stop and pick an apple too!
- Corn Maze Fun Park with super straw slides, bee line zip swings, tire tumblers, pumpkin pad, duck races, games and so much more.
- Country Store featuring: Fifer apples, fresh-pressed apple cider, fall veggies, pies, apple cider doughnuts, pumpkin doughnuts, apple butter and more.
Reservations are required.REGISTER NOW!
2018 Corn Maze Theme
Fun For All Ages!
Corn Maze Fun Park Includes:
6-Acre Corn Maze with Superheroes game & Observation Deck
- Free! jack-be-little pumpkin (fits in the palm of your hand)
- Pumpkin painting supplies available
- Pumpkin Pad (jumping pillow)
- Beeline zip swings (Please note: Closed-toed shoes are required for beeline swings. No flip flops or sandals.)
- Corn crib
- Rubber ducky races
- Super straw slides
- Tire tumblers
- Straw castle with farm volleyball
- Mini straw maze
- Pedal tractors
- Farmer Foosball
- Additional fun games and attractions for all ages
- Free parking
The Country Store is stocked with fall fruits and veggies, pumpkins, gourds, apples, fresh apple cider, apple butter, local honey, apple cider doughnuts, caramel apples, fresh baked pies, unique specialty foods & fall decor items.
Important Notes & Tips
***We highly recommend bringing your own wagon for easy pumpkin transport***
Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended on the farm. You will experience significant walking and some activities require stable footwear.
Most Areas Are Stroller Friendly, However...
Most areas are stroller friendly. We are a working farm with some unpaved, uneven walking surfaces, including the Corn Maze Fun Park walkways and the pumpkin patch.
Portable Restrooms Are Available
Portable restrooms are available for customer use.
Sunscreen Is Recommended
Sunscreen is recommended. Fall sun can be sneaky.
Children Under 12
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Fifer’s is a non-smoking campus. This includes e-cigarettes. Thank you.
Please follow signs to the Fall Fun parking areas.
We love pets, however…unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health Department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.
Other Farm Activities
There’s fun for all ages! Enjoy the most of what the fall season has to offer.
Looking for weekday fun? Take a look at all you’ll enjoy during quieter weekdays or after school!
Fun isn’t just reserved for weekdays. There’s so much more to enjoy during Fall Fest Saturdays!
Looking for more than just Fall Fest? There’s always something happening at the farm!
Make your child’s birthday a memorable one by celebrating their big day at the farm.