Fifer's Farm Store & Kitchen
Our Farm Store & Kitchen is located just southwest of Dover, Delaware and provides a unique farm market shopping experience. Our staff is committed to high quality fruits and vegetables and remarkable customer service. The Farm Store is open from April through December each year and features a constantly changing mix of seasonal, local and homegrown fruits & veggies and other local foods.
Grab Lunch & Ice Cream at our Farm Kitchen!
Fifer's Farm Store offers a wide variety of quality products that you just won't find at the grocery store.
Make sure to check out our delicious bakery items when you visit our Farm Store. Our baking team is up early in the morning working extremely hard to prepare the highest quality items including our famous apple cider donuts.
Our honey is as local as it gets. Bees use our crops to gather pollen and produce honey right here on our farm. This all-natural process is fascinating and tasty at the same time.
Local Honey Notes:
- Eating honey that is local to your area may help to prevent seasonal allergies
- Bees use the pollen from local plants and eventually it ends up in your honey
- The honey in our store was made from bees that pollinate our strawberries, apple, pumpkins and other crops and flowers
- Honey is considered the only food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life
- Honey is antibacterial – great for both internal or external problems
- Honey soothes tissues and helps to retain calcium in the body
- To make 1 lb. of honey worker bees will travel about 50,000 miles and visit 2 million flowers