Fall Fest Saturday's at Fifer's Corn Maze Fun Park - ENTER 10am-5pm Admission Wristband - $11 per person (under age 2 free) Wristband includes access to the following: Corn Maze Fun Park entry
Fall Fest Saturday’s at Fifer’s
Corn Maze Fun Park – ENTER 10am-5pm
Admission Wristband – $11 per person (under age 2 free)
Wristband includes access to the following:
- Corn Maze Fun Park entry all day (see list of activities below)
- Bonus! Farm Tour – Narrated tractor and wagon ride around the farm ($3/person value)
- Bonus! Tractor Train rides ($2/person value) Free live music! Free parking
Pay-as-you-go activities: Note: Please bring cash as some vendors do not accept credit cards
- Farm Tours – $3 (under age 2 free) – cash or credit
- Tractor-train rides – $2 – cash or credit
- Face Painting – (Outside vendor, cash only)
- Kids Bounces – (Outside vendor, cash only)
- Farm animal exhibit – (Outside vendor, cash only)
- U-Pick apples – $10 small bag and $25 large bag
- U-Pick pumpkin patch – Priced per pumpkin
Local Food Vendors
- The Lions Club Grille
- Abbott’s Grill
- Kettle Corn
- Between the Bunz Food Cart
- Weekly Featured Food Trucks
The Country Store is stocked with fall fruits and veggies, pumpkins, gourds, apples, fresh apple cider, apple butter, local honey, apple cider doughnuts, caramel apples, freshly baked pies, unique specialty foods and fall decor items.
Corn Maze Fun Park Includes:
- 6-acre corn maze with Wizard of Oz game and observation deck
- Free mini pumpkin for each guest. Pumpkin painting available too.
- Super straw slides
- Pumpkin Pad (jumping pillow)
- Tire tumblers
- Straw castle with farm volleyball
- Beeline swings – Please note: Closed-toed shoes are required for beeline swings. No flip flops or sandals.
- Mini straw maze
- Corn crib
- Rubber ducky races
- Pedal tractors
- Additional fun games and attractions for all ages
- Free parking
Important Notes & Tips:
- ***We highly recommend bringing your own wagon for easy pumpkin transport on busy Saturdays***
- Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended on the farm. You will experience significant walking and some activities require stable footwear.
- Most areas are stroller friendly. We are a working farm with some unpaved, uneven walking surfaces, however.
- Portable restrooms are available for customer use.
- Sunscreen is recommended. Fall sun can be sneaky.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please look for directions from our parking attendants when you arrive. Please follow all detour signs. The normal store parking lot will be closed on Saturdays to accommodate the festival activities. Parking will be in the large field lots. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring wagons or strollers for small children. Thank you for your patience when arriving and departing.
Restrooms & Baby Changing Station:
Clean portable restrooms will be available at our event.
Our friends at P&G of Dover may offer complimentary Pampers & Luvs diaper/wipes products to parents during the festival. P&G provides a safe, clean area to change their children. Coupons & samples will be also be distributed, when available
We love pets, however…unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health Department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.
Fifer Orchards is a smoke-free campus. This includes e-cigarettes. Thank you.
(Saturday) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Fifer Orchards Farm, CSA, & Country Store1919 Allabands Mill Rd, Camden-Wyoming, DE 19934Our Farm and Country Store is located just west of Dover, Delaware and provides a unique farm market shopping experience. Our staff is committed to high-quality fruits and vegetables and remarkable customer service. The Country Store is open from April-December each year and features a constantly changing mix of seasonal, homegrown fruits and vegetables.