CSA CURBSIDE PICKUP
How It Works
Lewes - Wednesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
Millsboro - Wednesdays Noon-2:00pm
Milford - Wednesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
Georgetown - Wednesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
Newark - Thursdays Noon-2:00pm
Middletown - Thursdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
Smyrna - Thursdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
Dover - Thursdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
In addition, we have our "Primary Pickup locations":
Farm Store (Camden-Wyoming)
Beach Store (Dewey Beach)
**IMPORTANT! All orders must be placed by Sunday at 5pm each week. If you do not place an order, you will not receive anything.
- Click the red ORDER NOW button below. This will connect you to our FarmersWeb online store.
- You'll see a list of products. Select an item by clicking the red "Shop Now" button.
- You'll be asked to create your own FarmersWeb account. Follow the steps.
- One you add your first item to the cart, it will ask for your preferred Pickup location. Select the location from the drop down menu.
Note: You can change this location weekly, if you wish.
- Continue shopping until you get all the items that you need in your cart. Make sure to select the correct date.
- When finished shopping, click the green "Checkout button" and select COD payment type. Note! You will pay when you arrive.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately after you hit the "Checkout button." This confirms that your order has been received.
- If you choose a "Satellite Pickup location", then you will just arrive at your Pickup location anytime within the specified two hour window.
- If you choose to pick up at our "Primary Pickup locations" (Farm Store or Beach Store), then you will need to follow the instructions for selecting an appointment time. You will see links on your confirmation screen for this appointment process.
Social Distancing & PPE
Weekly information will be included in the CSA box descriptions within the online store. There you can read about what is happening on the farm and what ingredients are in the CSA box that week. This content will update weekly. There will also be a 'Produce Preview' posted on our Facebook page each week.
Please email us at [email protected] with any questions.