Weekdays – Corn Maze Fun Park, Pumpkin Patch and more!
Located in Camden-Wyoming, DE.
Ages 2 & Older
$7 per person – special end of year
Corn Maze Fun Park Includes
6-Acre Corn Maze with To 100 Years & Beyond game & Observation Deck
Enter Corn Maze Fun Park – 10am – 5pm
- Free mini pumpkin for each guest. Pumpkin painting available too.
- Super straw slides
- Pumpkin Pad (jumping pillow)
- Tire tumblers
- Straw castle with farm volleyball
- Bee Line zip swings (PLEASE NOTE: Closed-toed shoes are required for beeline swings. No flip flops or sandals.)
- Mini straw maze
- Corn crib
- Rubber ducky races
- Pedal tractors
- Farmer Foosball
- Additional fun games and attractions for all ages
- Free parking
***WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRINGING YOUR OWN WAGON FOR EASY PUMPKIN TRANSPORT***
Weekday Season Passes
(VALID WEEKDAYS ONLY) – Great Value!
Season Pass! Unlimited entrance to the Corn Maze Fun Park for all six weeks.
- Monday through Fridays only. Not valid on Saturdays
- Great value! Come more than twice and the rest of your visits are free!
- Great for Mom’s groups and folks that enjoy experiencing the Corn Maze Fun Park area during quieter weekdays or after school.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are only valid for the individual listed on the pass.
- Season Passes are not valid on Saturdays.
- Season Passes can be purchased inside our Country Store.
Visit the Pumpkin Patch! 🎃
Visit the Pumpkin Patch! 🎃
The Country Store is stocked with fall fruits and veggies, pumpkins, gourds, apples, fresh apple cider, apple butter, local honey, apple cider doughnuts, caramel apples, fresh baked pies, unique specialty foods & fall decor items.
Important Notes & Tips
Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended on the farm. You will experience significant walking and some activities require stable footwear.
Most Areas Are Stroller Friendly, However...
Most areas are stroller friendly. We are a working farm with some unpaved, uneven walking surfaces, including the Corn Maze Fun Park walkways and the pumpkin patch.
Portable Restrooms Are Available
Portable restrooms are available for customer use.
Sunscreen Is Recommended
Sunscreen is recommended. Fall sun can be sneaky.
Children Under 12
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Fifer’s is a non-smoking campus. This includes e-cigarettes. Thank you.
Parking: Please follow signs for Fall Fun parking area.
We love pets, however…unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health Department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.
***Please be aware that participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.***
Special Thanks to Our Partners!
Other Farm Activities
There’s fun for all ages! Enjoy the most of what the fall season has to offer.
Fun isn’t just reserved for Weekdays. Take a look at all the fun you’ll have on Saturdays!
Looking for more than just Fall Fest? There’s always something happening at the farm!
Planning a group visit or field trip? Enjoy the fun and educational activities offered at the farm.
Make your child’s birthday a memorable one by celebrating their big day at the farm.