Cider Fest at Fifer’s
Make a tradition finding your Christmas tree at Fifer’s while sipping on hot apple cider and enjoying marshmallows by the bonfire.
Cider Fest – Saturdays
Each Saturday from 10am-3pm
- FREE! Hot Apple Cider
- FREE! Farm tours on tractor and wagon
- FREE! Bonfire with marshmallow roasting
- Santa visits the farm from Noon-1:30pm each Saturday
- Miss Jackie will also be performing songs & stories from 11:00am-1:00pm on December 14th ONLY
- A unique shopping experience
- Christmas Trees, Wreaths, Gift baskets & gift boxes.
- Yes, we ship apples.
- Great gift ideas and holiday goodies
- Country Store featuring: Apples, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and other fruits and veggies. Local meats, eggs, cheeses, ice cream, baked goods, pies, apple cider doughnuts, local honey, apple butter, maple syrup. Don’t forget the fresh apple cider!
See you at the farm!