Saturday – May 20, 2017
Come celebrate the strawberry season with your local community!
Strawberries, delicious foods, and festive family fun.
Free Live Music
On the Stage:
10:00am-12:30pm – TBA
12:30pm-3:00pm – TBA
Family Fun activities
Note: Please visit our ticket booth when you arrive for details and pricing on activities.
- Farm tours around the farm on tractor and wagon
- Tractor train rides
- Jump Pad
- Farm Animal Exhibit – (Outside vendor)
- Face Painting – (Outside vendor)
- Kids Bounces – (Outside vendor)
Food Fest atmosphere. Great lunch options…
- Crave Eatery – Food truck with lots of options
- Wildwich – Food Truck (Wilmington, DE) – Gourmet sandwiches
- Abbott’s Grill (Milford, DE) – Sandwiches, platters, salads and refreshing drinks
- Between the bunz (Dover, DE) – burgers, hot sausages, hot dogs, funnel cakes
- Chick-fil-A food truck (Camden, DE)
- Maui Wowi (Felton, DE) – Smoothies! Strawberry and other flavors
- Tre Sorelle Dolce (Wyoming, DE) – Cool ice cream treats (ices, sorbets, ice cream)
- Vanderwende’s Ice Cream (Bridgeville, DE) – Strawberry ice cream made with Fifer strawberries. Other fan favorite flavors too.
- Delmarva Popcorn and Nut Co. (Milford, DE) – Kettle Korn and Strawberry Lemonade
- Little Richards – strawberry crepes, red velvet funnel cakes with strawberries, cotton candy, shortcakes and sweet treats
Local product vendors
- Delaware Eggroll Co.
- Haas’ Scrapple sandwiches
- Belvidere Co. – Pure maple syrup
- Master Gardeners (Dover, DE) – info booth
- Maiale Sausages (Middletown, DE)
- Tammy’s Pickles (Harrington, DE) – handmade pickle products
- Moore’s Sauces (MD) – gourmet sauces
- Tatanka Hot Sauce (Camden, DE)
- Freakin’ Fresh Salsa (Hockessin, DE)
- Backyard Jams and Jellies (Milton, DE)
- Waggies by Maggie (Newark, DE) – locally made dog treats
- KK farmgirl soap (Harrington, DE)
- University of Delaware Cooperative Extension
- Shawnee Springs BBQ sauces and salsas
Fill a bucket or a quart with fresh strawberries straight from our patch. Containers are provided. Please do not bring your own containers due to food safety regulations.
Our U-Pick strawberry patch is also open (Monday-Saturdays from 9am-6pm), weather permitting. Please call ahead for daily picking conditions or check our Facebook page.
Please note: Pre-picked Fifer strawberries will also be available in the Country Store.
Fresh Spring Fruits and Vegetables
Fifer’s Country Store is stocked with asparagus, scallions, spinach, radishes, spring lettuce, tomatoes, herbs, beautiful flowers, strawberry pies, strawberry rolls, chocolate covered strawberries, strawberry slushies, our famous apple cider doughnuts, jams, local honey, unique specialty foods, and of course fresh picked strawberries.
Please look for direction from our parking attendants when you arrive. Please follow all detour signs. The normal store parking lot will be closed for the day to accommodate the festival activities. Parking will be on the large field lots. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring wagons or strollers for small children. Thank you for your patience when arriving and departing.
Restrooms and baby changing station
Clean portable restrooms will be available at our event.
Free baby changing station. Our friends at P&G will offer complimentary Pampers & Luvs diaper/wipes products to parents during the festival.
P&G provides a safe, clean area to change their children. Coupons & samples will be also be distributed, when available.
We love pets, however…Unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.
Fifer’s is a non-smoking campus