August 13, 2016
What’s happening at Fifer’s Customer Appreciation Day?
It’s our 36th annual Customer Appreciation Day (aka Peach Ice Cream Day).
We’d like to thank all of our loyal customers for their amazing support all season long with a refreshing complimentary peach ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Please consider supporting our local 4-H and FFA chapters as you collect your peach ice cream cone. The delicious ice cream is locally made by Woodside Farm Creamery (Hockessin, DE) with a secret Fifer peach recipe.
Free Live Music
On the Stage:
10:00am-12:00pm –Junior Wilson
12:30pm-3:00pm – Ampersand Stringband (Bluegrass)
11:00-1:00pm – Miss Jackie (Children’s songs and stories) – near the hayride loading area
12:00- Peach Queen and Princess Crowning Ceremony- (Registration at the Country Store)
Family Fun activities
Note: Please visit our ticket booth when you arrive for details and pricing on activities.
- Hayrides around the farm
- Tractor train rides
- Pony rides – (Outside vendor )
- Farm Animal Exhibit – (Outside vendor)
- Face Painting – (Outside vendor)
- Kids Bounces – (Outside vendor)
- Wildwich – Food Truck (Wilmington, DE) – Gourmet open-face sandwiches, fresh peach tea
- Abbott’s Grill (Milford, DE) – Sandwiches, BBQ, platters, salads and refreshing peach drinks
- C-W Lions Club Grille – Hamburgers, hot dogs, boardwalk fries
- Po’ Boys Creole Food Truck (Milton, DE) – Cajun offerings made fresh
- Between the bunz (Dover, DE) – sausages, hot dogs, drinks
- Delmarva Popcorn and Nut Co. (Lewes, DE) – Kettle Korn popped before your eyes
- Tre Sorelle Dolce (Wyoming, DE) – Cool treats (ices, sorbets)
- Maui Wowi (Felton, DE) – Peach smoothies
- Chick-fil-A (Camden, DE)
- The Corn Exchange (Dover, DE) – Gourmet roasted sweet corn
- Vanderwende’s Ice Cream truck (Bridgeville, DE) – Farm fresh ice cream made in Delaware.
- Little Richards – Peach sweet treats
- Mama Mia – Italian lunch options
- Texas Roadhouse – Cheese fries and fried pickles
- Amity Coffee – Iced coffee drinks
- Peach fuzzy drinks handmade from the Wyoming UMC
- Marydel Lions Club featuring peach funnel cakes
Local product vendors offering samples and sale items
The Country Store will be stocked with all your favorites including Fifer peaches, sweet corn, cantaloupes, tomatoes, summer veggies, jams and jellies, bakery items and more.
Please look for direction from our parking attendants when you arrive. Please follow all detour signs. The normal store parking lot will be closed for the day to accommodate the festival activities. Parking will be on the large field lots. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring wagons or strollers for small children. Thank you for your patience when arriving and departing.
Restrooms and baby changing station
Clean portable restrooms will be available at our event.
Free baby changing station. Our friends at P&G will offer complimentary Pampers & Luvs diaper/wipes products to parents during the festival.
P&G provides a safe, clean area to change their children. Coupons & samples will be also be distributed, when available.
We love pets, however…Unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.
Fifer’s is a non-smoking campus