Open: September 24 through October 31
Enter: 10am-5pm (Monday-Saturday)
Visit our facebook page for daily weather updates
Fifer’s 12th annual Corn Maze Fun Park will open on September 24th with a special Peanuts theme. Our family farm was selected by the Peanuts company to participate in their 50th anniversary celebration for the ‘Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ television special. Corn mazes across the United States helping to commemorate the classic show featuring Charlie Brown, Snoopy and their pals by carving Peanuts characters into their corn maze designs. You can see our design below.
Welcome to Fall fun at Fifer’s!
Our farm offers a variety of family fun activities during the fall season.
Fall Fest includes a number of separate components including:
1. Corn Maze Fun Park – 6 acre corn maze, Straw slides, Pumpkin pad, Bee line swings, Tire tumblers, Corn crib, pumpkin painting, etc.(Corn Maze Fun Park is open daily Monday-Saturdays)
2. *Saturday only* extras – Hayrides, tractor train rides, farm animal exhibit, pony rides, food vendors, live music, face painting, kids bounces
3. Country Store – fall veggies, pumpkins, apples, fresh apple cider, doughnuts, apple butter, local honey, caramel apples, fresh baked pies, unique specialty foods, fall decor items
4. U-Pick apples (Fridays and Saturdays only) during apple harvest
5. U-Pick pumpkin patch (Monday-Saturdays) during pumpkin harvest
Corn Maze Fun Park includes:
- 6 acre Peanuts themed corn maze with trivia stations, observation deck and bingo game
- As you venture through the corn maze you’ll have the opportunity to play a fun new Peanuts-themed Corn Maze bingo game.
- Pumpkin painting supplies (free jack-be-little pumpkin provided)
- Super straw slides
- New! Pumpkin pad
- Tire tumblers
- Straw castle with farm volleyball
- Bee line swings – Please note: Closed toed shoes are required for bee line swings. No flip flops or sandals.
- Mini straw maze
- Corn crib
- Rubber ducky races
- Pedal tractors
- Additional fun games and attractions for all ages
- Free parking
Corn Maze Fun Park Admission Pricing:
Youth – $10 (ages 2-17) – includes 1 free jack-be-little pumpkin
Adult – $5 (ages 18-69) – includes 1 free jack-be-little pumpkin
Children under 2 years – Free admission
Ages 70+ – Free admission
Please note that some ‘Saturday only’ activities have additional costs:
The ticket booth on Saturdays sells tickets for ‘a la carte’ activities such as: hayrides, tractor train rides, pony rides, farm animal exhibit and face painting.
Tickets are $1 each.
Proceed to the ticket booth before getting in line for the activities.
PLEASE NOTE: The ticket booth also sells the wristbands needed for admittance to the Corn Maze Fun Park.
Wristband = Corn Maze Fun Park area only (green fenced in area)
Tickets = all other Saturday activities
Yes, we do accept credit and debit cards at all Fifer run activities, however, some outside vendors may not accept credit cards. It’s best to bring cash, just in case.
Saturday only extra activities:
- Farm animal exhibit (outside vendor – 2 tickets)
- Hayrides with educational farm tour (3 tickets)
- Pony rides (outside vendor – 5 tickets)
- Face painting (outside vendor)
- Tractor train ride (2 tickets)
- Kids bounces (outside vendor)
- Live Music (Free) – see schedule below
- Food vendors: The Lions Club Grille, Abbott’s Grill, Delmarva Kettle Corn, Between the Bunz food cart and weekly featured food trucks.
Each Saturday from 11:30-2:30
George and Ossi (Upbeat, fun festival tunes)
Stone Jack Ballers
Stone Jack Ballers
Miss Jackie from the Dover Public Library – Jackie will perform by the pumpkin patch on the covered wagon from 10:30am-12:30pm
George and Ossi
Stone Jack Ballers
‘Corn Maze Fun Park’ – Weekday Season Pass
(VALID WEEKDAYS ONLY)
Only $15 per person for unlimited entrance to the Corn Maze Fun Park.
Not valid on Saturdays
Great for Mom’s groups and folks that enjoy experiencing the Corn Maze Fun Park area during weekdays.
-Season Passes are non-transferable. Season passes are only valid for the individual listed on the pass.
-Season Passes are not valid on Saturdays.
-Season Passes can be purchased inside our Country Store.
Unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending Fifer Fall Fest and shopping at our Country Store.
Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Food Safety Regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you.
Fifer Orchards is a smoke-free campus. Thank you.
***We highly recommend bringing your own wagon for easy pumpkin transport on busy Saturdays***
-Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended on the farm. You will experience significant walking and some activities require stable footwear.
-Most areas are very stroller friendly.
-Portable restrooms are available for customer use.
-Sunscreen is recommended. Fall sun can be sneaky.