May 16, 2015 - 10am-4pm
Free Live Music
On the Stage:
10am-12:30 – Free Range (Bluegrass, Americana)
12:30 -3:00pm – TBD (Americana/Bluegrass)
11am-1pm – Miss Jackie (children’s music and books by the U-Pick strawberry patch)
Note: Tickets $1 each at Ticket Booth
- Hayrides around the farm – 3 tickets (or max 10 tickets per family up to 6 people)
- Barrel Train rides – 2 tickets
- Pony rides – (Outside vendor – 3 tickets or $3 cash)
- Farm Animal Exhibit – (Outside vendor pricing)
- Face Painting – (Outside vendor pricing)
- Bungee jump and rock climbing wall – (Outside vendor pricing)
- Bounce Houses – (Outside vendor pricing)
- Meat Mechanics BBQ (Dover, DE) – Pulled pork with strawberry BBQ sauce, chicken, sausage, baked beans, slaw
- Nage Restaurant (Rehoboth Beach, DE) – Gourmet lunch items
- Taco Reho Food Truck (Rehoboth Beach, DE) – Gourmet tacos and more
- Wildwich Food Truck (Wilmington, DE) = Gourmet sandwiches
- Abbott’s Grill (Milford, DE) – Sandwiches, platters, salads and refreshing drinks
- C-W Lions Club Grille – Hamburgers, hot dogs, boardwalk fries
- Mr. BBQ (Milford, DE) – Pork, chicken and more
- Delmarva Popcorn and Nut Co. (Lewes, DE) – Kettle Korn and Strawberry Lemonade
- Frankfurt Bakery (Dover, DE) – Strawberry shortcakes, breads, treats
- Strawberry Smoothies
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Dominion Root Beer and Ginger Ale (Dover, DE)
- TA Palmer Farms – All-natural turkey (Wyoming, DE)
- Haas’ Family Butcher Shop (Dover, DE)
- Artwork by Jenny (Dover, DE)
- Gage Family Honey (Middletown, DE)
- Master Gardeners (Dover, DE)
- Maiale Sausages (Middletown, DE)
- Tammy’s Pickles (Harrington, DE)
- Moore’s Sauces (MD)
- Tatanka Hot Sauce (Camden, DE)
- Esh Foods
- Freakin’ Fresh Salsa (Hockessin, DE)
- Backyard Jams and Jellies (Milton, DE)
- Waggies by Maggie (Newark, DE)
- Little Hill Soap Co. (Felton, DE)
- KK farmgirl soap (Harrington, DE)
Fifer’s U-Pick strawberry patch will be OPEN during the Strawberry Festival. Special festival bucket and quart pricing will be available!
Our U-Pick strawberry patch is also be open daily during strawberry season at our Farm & Country Store (Monday-Saturdays from 8am-6pm), weather permitting.
Local-Fresh Spring Fruits and Vegetables
Fifer’s Country Store is stocked with scallions, spinach, radishes, spring lettuce, asparagus, tomatoes, herbs, beautiful flowers, fresh baked pies, our famous apple cider doughnuts, jams, local honey, unique specialty foods, and of course fresh STRAWBERRIES! (please note… all ice cream will be dipped at an outside tent during the festival)
Strawberry Recipe Contest
Please submit recipe entries by 11am the day of the festival at the cash registers inside the Country Store.
Awards given for most delicious and creative Fifer strawberry recipe.
Judging will be done by the Nage Restaurant Chefs.
- 1st Prize- $50 Fifer Gift Certificate + Fifer apron
- 2nd Prize – $25 Fifer Gift Certificate + Fifer apron
- 3rd Prize – Fifer apron
Please look for direction via parking attendants when you arrive. The normal store parking lot will be closed for the day to accommodate the barrel train rides. Parking will be on the large field lots. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring wagons or strollers for small children.
We love pets, however…Unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.