2016 Fall Fest Auditions – Group Interview
What’s the audition process all about?
Anyone interested in working at our Corn Maze Fun Park will have the chance to audition together as a group on 9/10/16. Potential employees will participate in fun activities that will give you a glimpse of the skills necessary to work at Fifer’s this fall.
When and where?
Saturday, September 10th
Wyoming United Methodist Church – Family Life Center
216 Wyoming Mill Road – Dover, DE 19904
How do I prepare and what do I bring to the audition?
1. Fill out the online registration form here.
2. Bring a pen.
3. Wear jeans, navy pants or khaki pants. Wear a shirt with sleeves. Wear closed toes shoes with laces. Remove all jewelry. Do not chew gum.
4. Bring your own name tag. Decorate the name tag to show your personality and your favorite hobbies.
5. Come ready to work as a team and have fun.
6. No cell phones will be allowed at the audition.
What ages can apply?
Anyone ages 15+ can participate in the auditions. We are looking for both weekday and Saturday workers. Adults, retirees, teenagers, students are all welcome.
What positions are available?
School group staff, Corn Maze Fun park helpers, ticket booth staff, tractor drivers, narrators, U-pick pumpkin patch monitor, U-Pick apple monitor, wagon jockeys, parking crew, and Country Store staff are all possibilities for applicants.
What are the wages?
Your pay rate will be discussed with you, should we decide to hire you after the audition process. Education, skill set, responsibilities and job description will determine your wage.
What else do I need to know?
1. You must be available to work Saturdays in October during our busiest times. The Corn Maze Fun Park is open from September 24 through October 31. There are six consecutive Saturdays that we need “all hands on deck” in order to serve our customers with the extra mile customer service we expect.
2. We are looking for friendly, curious, humble and kind employees that are good listeners and willing to ask a lot of questions.
3. We need folks that are focused, detail oriented and disciplined.
4. We need folks that love their community, want to engage with visitors and enjoy working as a team.