Cider Fest at Fifer’s
Make a tradition finding your Christmas tree at Fifer’s while sipping on hot apple cider and enjoying marshmallows by the bonfire.
When is Cider Fest?
Each Saturday from 10am-4pm
- FREE! Hot Apple Cider
- FREE! Farm tours on tractor and wagon
- FREE! Bonfire with marshmallow roasting
- Santa and Mrs. Claus visit the farm from 12:30-2:30 each Saturday
- A unique shopping experience
- Christmas Trees, Wreaths, Gift baskets & gift boxes.
- Yes, we ship apples.
- Great gift ideas and holiday goodies
- Country Store featuring: Apples, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and other fruits and veggies. Local meats, eggs, cheeses, ice cream, baked goods, pies, apple cider doughnuts, caramel apples, local honey, apple butter, maple syrup. Don’t forget the fresh apple cider!
See you at the farm!