Saturday, June 25, 2016
Free Live Music
On the Stage:
10am-12:30pm – Free Range Band
12:30pm-3:30pm – Junior Wilson
11am-1pm – Miss Jackie (children’s music and books by the U-Pick patch)
Family Fun activities
Note: Please visit our ticket booth when you arrive for details and pricing on activities.
- Hayrides around the farm
- Wagon train rides
- Pony rides – (Outside vendor )
- Farm Animal Exhibit – (Outside vendor)
- Face Painting – (Outside vendor)
- Kids Bounces – (Outside vendor)
Great lunch options…
- Wildwich – Food Truck (Wilmington, DE) – Gourmet sandwiches
- Abbott’s Grill (Milford, DE) – Sandwiches, platters, salads and refreshing drinks
- Crave Food Truck (Elkton, MD) – Wide ranging quality food menu
- Between the bunz (Dover, DE) – Hot sausages, hot dogs, funnel cakes
- Camden-Wyoming Lions Club – hamburgers, boardwalk fries
- Maui Wowi (Felton, DE) – Smoothies! Blueberry and other flavors
- Tre Sorelle Dolce (Wyomching, DE) – Cool ice cream treats (ices, sorbets, ice cream)
- Vanderwende’s Ice Cream (Bridgeville, DE) – Blueberry ice cream made with Fifer blueberries. Other fan favorite flavors too.
- Delmarva Popcorn Co. (Milford, DE) – Kettle Korn
Local product vendors offering samples and sale items
The festival celebrates the blueberry picking season. Fifer’s U-Pick blueberry patch will be OPEN.
Please note : Containers are provided. Please do not bring your own containers due to food safety regulations. (The only exception is a clean, Fifer re-usable bucket)
The patch is also open (Monday-Saturdays from 9am-6pm), weather permitting. Please call ahead for daily conditions or check our Facebook page.
Please note: Pre-picked Fifer blueberries will also be available should you prefer not to walk the patch and pick-your-own.
Local-Fresh Summer Fruits and Vegetables
Fifer’s Country Store is stocked with fresh summer fruits and veggies, fresh baked pies, our famous apple cider doughnuts, blueberry doughnuts, jams, local honey, and unique specialty foods
Please look for direction from our parking attendants when you arrive. Please follow all detour signs. The normal store parking lot will be closed for the day to accommodate the festival activities. Parking will be on the large field lots. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring wagons or strollers for small children. Thank you for your patience when arriving and departing.
Restrooms and baby changing station
Clean portable restrooms will be available at our event.
Free baby changing station. Our friends at P&G will offer complimentary Pampers & Luvs diaper/wipes products to parents during the festival.
P&G provides a safe, clean area to change their children. Coupons & samples will be also be distributed, when available.
We love pets, however…Unless you have a service animal, please leave your pets at home when attending our festivals, experiencing our U-Pick crops and shopping at our Country Store. Food, children, and strange animals just don’t mix and Health department regulations prohibit pets on our farm grounds. Thank you for your understanding.
Fifer’s is a non-smoking campus